Sunday 6 September 2015

Charles after event in Poland

Great update for all Traffic Monsoon members after event in Poland, please read below:

Charles:

Working online from home -- I worked many hours at my computer during the day, and spent the evenings with my son, then went back to work after he went to bed because it's a serious passion for me. The thing is, I was just doing mechanical tasks.
Applying settings, managing, keeping up work a work load, and talking with customers to resolve any problem.
Then, Immy Aslam convinced me to go to the UK for a visit.
Since then, I have now met with people in England, USA, Scotland, Morocco, Dubai, Egypt, and Poland.
I've now heard many people's real life experiences. Major life changes to their lifestyles as well as achievement of their goals.
In Poland yesterday I learned that many people have been able to leave their jobs, earn more income than their bosses, and even more than their president. Entrepreneurs have been inspired to start their own businesses, and earn the necessary budget to launch their own ideas.
One of those young men developed a shoe zipper, which is laced into the shoelace, and then instead of tying the shoe-- simply zipping it up. He expressed that his whole life has now changed simply because of the work I have been doing.
It's so much more rewarding to know of the people I've helped, the things they have accomplished in their lives, dreams they have started to live-- so much more rewarding than money.
Thank you Piotr Agassi Chajkowski for never giving up bringing me to Poland. I want to return soon, and connect with the incredible people of Poland who have taken their own lives to the next level. I am filled with gratitude to God for making all these things possible-- people becoming empowered in their own lives from something I have worked on around the clock for so very long. I'm so touched to know that something I have created has been leveraged into a spring board for people reaching new heights, cultivating their own dreams, and accomplishing their own entrepreneurial pursuits.
What can Traffic Monsoon do for you and your business? What can it do to help you reach your goals, live your dreams, and experience a better life for you and your family?
TrafficMonsoon is a true business opportunity-- offers valuable advertising services --- and provides an income to anyone motivated in selling advertising services-- which is absolutely something anyone and everyone needs who has a website, blog, business, product, service, or desire to find a way to work from home to earn more money.
To those who have made TrafficMonsoon what it is today-- Thank you. Really! All the members of TrafficMonsoon have made it what it is today, and have made all the things possible which are being made possible in people's lives. I am truly grateful to you all and to God almighty, and pray the good God keeps it this way for you and everyone for years and years to come, and helps more and more people do more in their lives, and earn more from their businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment